Flu Is Spreading in the Houston Area - Make sure the veterans you know get their flu shots today!!
February 3, 2009
||Walk-Up Flu Shots
||Flu Shot Booth in Main Lobby
Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center
2002 Holcombe Blvd.
Houston, TX 77030
Free valet parking available for veterans.
||Free flu shots for veterans!
||Monday – Friday
Veterans who should seriously consider vaccination are:
- Over 65 years of age.
- Residents of long-term facilities.
- Veterans with long-term health problems of the heart, lungs, asthma, kidneys, or diabetes and other metabolic diseases.
- Veterans with muscle or nerve disorders involving swallowing or breathing.
- Veterans with weakened immune systems.
- Women veterans who may be pregnant during the flu season.
# # #