Application / Forms
- Be a graduate of an accredited school of pharmacy
- Hold an active pharmacy license or be eligible for licensure in Texas
- Be a US citizen
- Selected candidates may undergo background check and drug screen
- The MEDVAMC is an equal opportunity employer
All application materials should be submitted through ASHP PhORCAS. *
- Due date: January 10, 2013
- Three letters of reference
- Personal statement
- Curriculum vitae
- Official pharmacy school transcript
- Upload VHA-10-2850c** form to supplemental information on PhORCAS.
Additional application Requirements for PGY1/PGY2/MS
Our interview process will be consolidated to 2 designated weeks in late January and early February. We will interview 30 applicants this year with a goal of five applicant interviews per day. The Interview dates for the 2013 application period are:
- January 31 (Thursday)
- February 1 (Friday)
- February 4 (Monday)
- February 5 (Tuesday)
- February 8 (Friday)
- February 12 (Tuesday)
For any questions, please contact Dr. Richard Cadle (Cadle.RichardMark@va.gov).
This link will take you outside of the Department of Veterans Affairs Web site and will open in a new window. VA does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of linked Web sites.
||You may need to download one of the following free applications to view files on this page: Adobe Reader | Excel Viewer | PowerPoint Viewer | Word Viewer