Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center - Houston, Texas
Application / Forms
- Be a graduate of an accredited school of pharmacy
- Hold an active pharmacy license or be eligible for licensure in Texas
- Be a US citizen
- Selected candidates may undergo background check and drug screen
- The MEDVAMC is an equal opportunity employer
Application Requirements for PGY1 Pharmacy, PGY2 Ambulatory Care, PGY2 Infectious Diseases, and PGY2 Psychiatric Pharmacy:
All application materials should be submitted through PhORCAS. *
- Due date for PGY1 Residency: January 2, 2018
- Due date for PGY2 Ambulatory Care Residency: January 5, 2018
- Due date for PGY2 Infectious Disease Residency: January 5, 2018
- Due date for PGY2 Mental Health Residency: January 5, 2018
- Three letters of reference
- Personal statement
- Curriculum vitae
- Official pharmacy school transcript
- Upload VHA-10-2850d form to supplemental information on PhORCAS
Additional application requirements for PGY1/PGY2/MS Health System Pharmacy Administration:
- Due date: December 31, 2017
- In addition to PhORCAS, all applicants must send official pharmacy school transcripts to the University of Houston.
- The deadline for University of Houston's application may differ from the MEDVAMC's deadline. It is important to follow both deadlines. It is recommended to apply early and fulfill the earlier deadline.
- For more information, please visit the University of Houston College of Pharmacy MS Residency Homepage.